Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.11.2009

The Second Date...

UPDATE:
Sue Ellen can sit up now!
Daniel had so much fun on his second date with Sue Ellen.
Everything went really well,
but next time he should really wear some pants!
He's not totally up on the dating protocols, but we're making progress.

I'll post more pics later, but isn't Sue Ellen just beautiful!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

hey lindsey! it's meredith riley! i just found your blog through volree. congrats on little daniel, he's adorable! glad to see y'all are doing well. i have a blog as well (www.hanginwiththehakes.blogspot.com). Not nearly as interesting as i usually just update about our little doggie:) tell your mom & brother i said "hello!"

Katie and Doug Holliday said...

Hi Lindsey, Aaron, and Daniel,
I L.O.V.E. your blog and Daniel is sooooo cute!!! I can't believe how much is has grown in 2 months! I think is looks like a Vansant!

I am so excited to follow your blog and keep up with your beautiful family. Miss you all tons! Can't wait to see you soon!

Love, Katie

Rosalyn said...

Hey Lindsey! Daniel has really grown and I can't wait to see him in person soon! He is precious!!!!!
I wanted to vote on who he looks like, but my choice is not on the list. I think he looks like your dad!!!